|Do Lithium Carbonate & Alprazolam (xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test Results?
Nov 3, 2011
Do Lithium Carbonate and/or Alprazolam (Xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test results? I see several generic questions about other depression/anxiety meds but nothing on these. I seem to be part of a trend of those both worried about HIV infection and anxious/depressed enough to be on medication over it.
Thanks for your time and I hope this answer helps more than just me.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing it. Neither Lithium Carbonate and/or Alprazolam (Xanax) would affect your HIV antibody results.
I hope this answer helps others too.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Having Genital Herpes Affect Hiv Antibody Test?
- Could Depression Medication Affect My HIV Test Results
- Does Having Breast Cancer Affect HIV Antibody Test?
- Does Having Skin Cancer Affect The HIV Antibody Test Result?
- Tuberculosis Medicine Will Not Affect Hiv Antibody Test
- Will Bacterial Infection Affect HIV Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.