Sorry to bother u again

Am I HIV positive I was raped by somone who tested neg after nineteen months. I had the accute symptoms stopped mensturating white spots in the back of my mouth. But have tested neg for twenty months is it possible that he gave me a brand new subtype that no test can find. ? What do I do next the accute symptoms were to the t of what seroconversion would be like. What do I do next? Thank u Richard?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in. You are testing well outside the window period. You are negative and can trust the test results. If your non-HIV related symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

acidental prick of needle from diabetic patient
Penis contact with non bleeding wound