3week and 10 week nagtive after risk?am i safe ?

hi i had vaginel sex but condom broken..then i changed rhe condom...women more likely hiv positive..anyway i took 3 weeks and 10 weeks 4th genaration test ?should i need other one ?am i safe ?this happened in england plz help me...so much worry

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. I would not be too concerned. Yes the condom broke, but you changed the condom. The amount of time that you were inside of your partner was minimal. Also, while 90 days is conclusive, I would feel confident in the 10 week test result as most people will show up after 25 days. No more testing is needed at this time.

In health, Richard

hiv from urine that had a used tampoon it it
acidental prick of needle from diabetic patient