hiv from urine that had a used tampoon it it

I was at a halloween party and i went to use the restroom and i used a toilet that didnt flush and had urine and toilet paper in it, i sat down and the tail i was wearing went in to the toilet and i took it out and i touched that part with urine with my hand and i bite my nails and some time my cuticle is broken . what are the chances of me getting hiv it under the toilet paper there was a used tampon with blood on it because later i noticed a tampoon because the toilet fluded, im not sure if it was there when i used it or it was after? please let me knwo asap im have had so many sleepless nights

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. You should not be concerned because there was no risk for HIV transmission in this case. The HIV virus does not live well outside the body. In fact, within a minutes time, it would be unable to infect you. In addition, the virus needs a way into your body i.e. unprotected penetrative sex or IV drug use. In your case, even if the blood on the tampon was infected with HIV, it would have been unable to infect you.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Penis to anal rubbing
3week and 10 week nagtive after risk?am i safe ?