Sex Toys

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I recently visited a dominatrix, who proceeded to use a number of dildos, strap-ons, vibrators and inflating toys on me. Some I was made to suck on, while others were used to penetrate my anus. I remember that the first toys she used were covered by condoms, but then it became increasingly difficult for me to notice whether or not the other toys were covered. It is also possible that I tore on of the condoms with my teeth.

I am embarrassed to ask this, but does this pose a significant risk? Should I be worried? I understand that the virus would die after some minutes in the open air, but how long would this be? I was with the lady in question for at 15 mins before anything was used on me.

I would thank anyone for any help and guidance they could provide.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in. First off, there is no reason to be embarrassed. It's very understandable that you are concerned about your risk in this situation. Luckily for you, I'd say that you have nothing to worry about.

You are correct in your statement about the virus dying, once it is outside the body. Even if there was HIV infected blood, semen, or vaginal secretions on some of the toys, it wold be unable to cause an infection in this situation.

Since the dominatrix was using condoms on some of the toys, it's likely that she was using them on all of them. However, if you plan on going back to her, it might be a good idea to have a chat with her about WHAT she does to keep the toys clean in-between clients. Oh, and be sure to have that conversation BEFORE the clothes come off!

I hope this helps.

In Health, Richard

Hi Richard Nice to meet you.
Enough HIV Testing?