Hi Richard Nice to meet you.

Hi Richard Nice to meet you.

My boyfriend oral sex. I am a girl of 32 years. And all without rubbing genitals condom.

I had over 15 symptoms of HIV .... in the skin in the oral mucosa night sweats, diarrhea, atopic dermatitis lymph severe back, neck chest ... severe back rash thrush, enaltema soft palate, maculopapular rash on chest and arm symptoms and many more .... were more than 15 severe symptoms.

My more than 20 ELISA negative. The last two years and three months. A PCR negative at three months.

But my boyfriend had been in relation to HIV + group had acquired the virus in africa .... maybe he has had unprotected sex with them. He hated the condom and was very liberal and drinking-

I fear being infected with subtype African undetectable (group N), which gives false negatives .... elisa

How do I know if I have this subtype of HIV?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in.

Symptoms in and of themselves are not the best indicator of what might be going on. The symptoms that you listed can actually be caused by many different things and are not a reliable indicator that an HIV infection has occurred.

A trusted method for detecting whether or not an HIV infection has occurred is to get tested, which from the sounds of it, you have already done.

Group N is a sub-type of HIV 1, which would have been easily detected by any of the HIV tests that you took, provided that test was outside the 90 day window period.

Bottom line: Trust the test

If your symptoms persist, you should contact your primary care physician to discuss possible causes.

I hope this helps.

In Health, Richard

Anal Sex Question
Sex Toys