Anal Sex Question

I met someone I like a lot that is HIV pos. He told me up front. I want to know if I can perform oral/anal sex on him without risk? I would wear a condom for penetration. i am HIV neg been tested and was neg.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in. I have to tell you that, as an HIV positive person, it always warms my heart to hear of someone who has "fallen" for a poz person and they are willing to see if it can work between them. I am here to tell you, it can! In any relationship, safe sex practices are a combination of cold hard facts and the comfort levels of the parties involved.

See a response from our previous forum expert, Dr. Bob, on the HOW'S and the WHY'S.

In health, Richard

Confused by conflicting information, please elaborate.
Hi Richard Nice to meet you.