Masturbate and Oral sex, please help me sir

This afternoon, one gay man did masturbation for me, but not continuously, he just touched some seconds. After that, he did oral sex but not directly, i was still wearing my underwear. He just touching and licking, then sucking my bulge. I wonder whether his hand was bleeding and it can transferred STDs or HIV to my penis. Or his action on my bulge can cause disease. Please help me to release my nervousness. Thanks sir

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Friend:

Thanks for writing in. Prepare to have your nervousness released!

Your incident posed no risk whatsoever. If his hand were bleeding, that blood would still need a place to go. By that I mean that it would need a portal of entry (i.e. a cut or an abrasion) into your body. Unless the two of you had a knife fight prior to engaging in sexual contact, there is absolutely no risk! For the record, the only thing his action on your bulge can cause is -- pleasure!

In health, Richard

HERPES and VAGINAL SEX
6 months pregnant and Elisa HIV 1 Came back Repeatedly Reactive