HIV Scare

Hi there,

I'm 28 year old man 2 Months back i had a encounter with Prostitute, its was just a brief encounter just sucking boobs kissing her body No Annal sex nor Vaginal sex only close mouth kissing.. I kissed her vagina for some 3-4 Seconds i remember there was no vaginal fluids came in contact with my mouth I'm dam sure of it, After the 2 weeks of the encounter i had some red bumps/rash which i have never had earlier in my life, all over my upper chest followed with light fever and back pain and head ace then i took some medicine it went of in couple of days time, i didn't have any other symptoms like diarrhea, nausea, swollen lymph nodes or Muscle stiffness or aching, i dint have any sexual intercourse that day the only thing i did is to touch her vagina for a brief moment of Time and to kiss her vagina for 3-4 seconds,i think she was on her periods not sure of it, remember she throwing some pad in the dustbin and i remember i didn't have any cuts on my hands or fingers nor she had lubricated when kissed her vagina only a peck no licking..! according to you is it a risky behavior and i have been infected with HIV..? Please ans my question i will donate some money to your foundation.

Hi.

The HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Stop worrying. All is well, including you.

Masturbation with zucchini risks? (SEX WITH FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS, 2011)
WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB??? PLEASE READ THIS!