Masturbation with zucchini risks? (SEX WITH FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND OTHER INANIMATE OBJECTS, 2011)

I've heard that if you masturbate with fresh fruit, especially if the flesh of the fruit/veggie is exposed, you can have worms grow inside of your vagina. The worms grow inside because there are sometimes leftover flesh from the veggie too deep inside for you to remove alone, then they spoil inside of you & worms begin to grow in you.

Now my question is, I masturbated with a zuchinni. It was reletively new, I rinsed it with hot water and scrubed it dry with paper towel and made sure there was no flesh showing. Then I applied a lot of lube and you know. But one) it didn't go all the way in, only half way and I'm not a virgin. It actually hurt to push it in too much.. Then afterwards I was very sore, especially when I bent downn. Why is that? Second, after I finished I notice a little piece of skin from the zuchinni was peeled off and as I was rubbing down there, I felt something and when I looked at my hand, it was the little piece of skin of the zuchinni. So do you think there could possibly be more up there ? Or do you think the small piece of zuchinni flesh that was exposed couldve left some bacteria inside of me? And is it possible for there to be harmful bacteria on the zuchinni even after I washed it ?

Yes, I did wash my whole body throughly after this. I just want to make sure I'm not going to have worms growing inside of me or an infection from bacteria ?

Thank you * and I know you've answered many Qs like this, but I haven't seen one specifically like mine, so I'd feel more comfortable posting my own one *

Hi.

You haven't seen a question that discussed worms growing in the vagina after masturbating with a zucchini??? Gee, I wonder why.

First off, can I ask why you decided to go all the way with Mr. Zucchini? Did you get bored and/or horny while shopping in the fresh produce aisle at Whole Foods?

Your worries about worms in your vajayjay after your sex date with the squash are unwarranted.

Next, you wonder why after your vegetable love-fest your nether regions were a bit sore. Hmm. Sweetie, you shoved a zucchini up your serpent socket. Don't you think that might account for the discomfort?

I'll post a link below that deals with other things that inappropriately get shoved up various love canals.

Can you get HIV from sticking drumsticks or other objects inside your anus? (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2011)Jul 30, 2011

Worried Again :(
HIV Scare