News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Grose pizza place worker and worried sick for my wife!

Hi Dr Frascino.

My wife and I just moved to NY and of course went out to eat the obligatory pizza. One of the girls behind the counter took our order and we sat down while they made the pizza. while the girl stood around behind the counter (it was a bit quiet) she seemed to scratch and pop a pimple or something on her arm. 2 minutes later she lifted our pizzas into their boxes with her hands and we sat down to eat them in the store. I didnt really think about this until my wife bit the inside of her cheek while eating the pizza - it may have bled slightly. Is there ANY RISK from her eating the pizza that possibly has small traces of blood on it and biting her cheek? I would really appreciate your advice on this one as I feel sick that I didnt stop her eating the pizza when I saw the grose employee, but it just didnt register till afterwards.

Thank you so much and I will donate to your organisation as soon as I have set up a US bank account :)

Hi.

Relax Max! No worries, Mate! Considering it was a pizza place in NY, you're probably lucky you didn't find a baked cockroach on top with the pepperoni and mushrooms. You and your wife's HIV-acquisition risk from the pizza with the extra unwanted topping is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago.

Be well.

Lap Dance with porn star
I can't Live like this , Please answer Dr. Frascino, I am BAGGING