Lap Dance with porn star

Dr Bob, I am a very happily married man with three lovely daughters and a very beautiful wife. However, I was on business and I went to a strip club with some clients and received a lap dance from one of the dancers. During the dance she was clothed in a g string and bounced off of my fully clothed genital area, and I was aroused. I did have a slight bit of pre cum but did not ejaculate. The dance lasted about 7 or 8 minutes and she licked her nipples a few times throughout the course of the dance. We did not have any sort of vaginal, oral, or anal sex, just the lap dance!!! However, I did have a cut on my hand covered by a waterproof band aid and she tried on my glasses because she said she liked them. When the dance was over I paid her, we shook hands, and I went on my way. I really did not think much of the encounter until she came over to the table later in the evening and said she had done some porn. So, I checked it out and sure enough she had done some porn and one of her partners was recently listed on a Wikilinks site as being "potentially" HIV positive due to his work in gay porn. I don't know if you are familiar with this scandal regarding AIM (Adult Industry Medical Health Care Foundation) but I sure am now after researching this. I am going crazy here wondering what to do. I told my wife and she laughed and told me it was OK if that was all that happened (and it is all that happened). Dr. Bob, is testing warranted in this situation? I think I already know that the answer is a resounding "NO" but I have been obsessing about it. I fear that testing may trigger some sort of an Obsessive Compulsive reaction in me. I noticed in other posts that most of the lap dance recipients seem to be "Worried Wells" that suffer from OCD. Please help, I will provide your foundation with a donation!!

Sincerely,

Stupid lap dance recipent

Hi, Lap Dance Recipent.

"Recipent"?

I absolutely agree with your wife. HIV testing is not warranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Yep, your risk is exactly zero, zip, zilch, nada! Consequently you are absolutely correct: The answer is indeed a resounding "NO"!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, all is indeed "well," including you!)

Re: cop needs help!
Grose pizza place worker and worried sick for my wife!