HIV INJECTION? +FEAR+SYMPTOMS+50$ DONATION:)

Dear Dr Bob, first of all i would like to thank you for your wonderful support to mankind, this is the reason i am donating some money for your foundation. :), dr bob. recently i had a drunken episode with a prostitue from ukraine in dubai.(unknown status) , she and me had wild sex with condom. which resulted in deep marks on my back which i saw the next morning i could see flesh abt 2-3 marks.i was doing her for almost 20 mins with my condom on, but i did not cum. her fuilds were all over my condom. after i got tired. i removed my condom without cumming and threw it. but im sure she cummed multiple times.i had even given her deep cunninglus, she had sucked my dick with a condom. after that i got a cyst on my lower lip which is there even till now, i had gone to get tested for all std and hiv after 3 weeks of exposure as i thought its a chancre and i have syphilis. the doctor told me its not a chancre. all my tests were negative, thank god.later on after 2 months i saw a proper chancre come n go regularly on the side of my cheek. dear dr bob here are my questions

1. do you think i was at a major risk of hiv from the vigorous protected sex with her fluids on my condom and removing it afterwards the fluids might touch my penis would get hiv inside me

2. do you think i could get hiv from the deep scratches at my back.

3. do you think i have syphilis. as i even noticed a small pimple like just above my balls, like not on the balls but before it.after 3 months .atho i had shaved some 20 days back. it had some white liquid coming out when i pressed it. and also because of the cyst in my mouh or the 1 chancre which comes and goes, i do smoke alot.

4 .is the 3 weeks protected sex and unprotected cunninglus tests reliable? the doctor sometimes says it is, sometimes he says if you are concerned come n test again, its damn expensive to get hiv tests here in dubai.

5.i am very afraid she injected me with hiv while i passed out with some drug injection or maybe even blood.

6.its been 4 months now. and i am afraid god forbid if im infected with syphilis , i need to get cured. but is the 3 months test reliable for an std?. how abt for the protected vaginal sex and unprotected cunninglus.. n god forbid the injection for HIV.

Dr bob kindly help me out in this as im terrified.

yours.

DXB

Hello, DXB.

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from "protected" sex would be essentially nonexistent, no matter how vigorous it was, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break). Removing the condom after sex is not a risk for contracting HIV.

2. No. HIV is not transmitted via nail scratches.

3. I would have no way of knowing if you do or not. You'll need to get a screening test for syphilis to find out.

4. No. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive.

5. Why would you worry that a Ukrainian hooker in Dubai would be a psychopathic killer injecting her clients with HIV-tainted fluids or blood while they slept??? After all you gave her multiple orgasms! I would think she would be sending you a thank-you card, not HIV! Your fears are paranoid to the max!

6. Yes, a three-month test would be reliable for STDs and HIV. There are extremely rare cases reported in the literature of HIVers taking up to six months to seroconvert, but these are extremely rare and particularly unlikely with the newer testing assays now available.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative.

YOU WERE RIGHT- AM NEGATIVE, BUT......................
from italy