YOU WERE RIGHT- AM NEGATIVE, BUT......................

Hi Dr. Frascino, Well, you were right as usual- I went for a rapid test and am negative- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, I'm sure you knew this was coming!!!! I had a fingerprick with a lancet that had a circle on the top that you twiat off and the nurse puts into a little device. I am now terrified that this lancet is able to be re-used. The nurse said that you can't screw it back on but anything is possible. Now I'm convinced I've given myself HIV from my pathetic neurosis. What do you think? Regards Paola

Hello, Paola.

See link below. The same advice applies!

By the way, WOO-HOO!!!

Can you get infected with HIV while being tested? Sep 11, 2011

Can you get infected with HIV while being tested?
HIV INJECTION? +FEAR+SYMPTOMS+50$ DONATION:)