Can you get infected with HIV while being tested?

I am well aware that I have OCD and issues with being a hypochondriac and phobic... However I need to ask. For many years I had an irrational fear that I had HIV. I've only slept with a hand full of people, and I still know all of them... The odds didn't seem high to my rational mind, but my obsessive, phobic self made me convinced I had it. To make a long story short, after about 7 years of being convinced I was infected and being afraid to take a test, I decided it was time to get the test. Got the OraQuick Rapid Test at the local Health Department... As my rational mind expected, I was negative. However, a new fear has struck me hard. I have been obsessing at the thought that my finger was pricked and there was a port of entry into my blood stream. The nurse, who was amazing and seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing and talking about, was kind of squeezing the blood out, and then handed me a band aid that was open to put on. she said it tends to stick to her gloves if she tries to put it on. So I feel like "what if the blood of a previously tested person was somewhere that the nurse touched and then she touched my finger and that bandaid"... there was someone just before me who then had to wait 20 minutes Is this even remotely possible in this setting? My rational mind tells me that a place like the health department is well aware of the potential of spreading and there is no chance... however, I can not shake the thought without some clear cut advice...Please help, as I thought a negative test result would make me happy, and now the cycle of fear has just restarted.

Hi.

Your OCD is OOC (out of control). The HIV-acquisition risk from getting an HIV-antibody test is nonexistent. You've spent seven years convinced you were HIV infected. Rather than restarting this destructive cycle once again, I suggest you consult a mental health professional to address your totally irrational, completely unwarranted fears surrounding HIV. Counseling could also help with your hypochondria and phobias.

HIV from deep penetrative sex
YOU WERE RIGHT- AM NEGATIVE, BUT......................