Please Help Me Doc! Donating $500 Today!!

Doctor I really appreciate the good work you do on here. You are truly amazing.

Back in the summer of 2007 I had anal sex with a transsexual escort. I was the top and we used a condom but part was through the escort stopped me as she realized that the condom broke. I did not cum inside her but I did get some feces on my penis. She told me she was clean. I went and got tested for everything except for hiv (stupid I know) and everything came back negative. The escort was still working after that so I didn't worry too much. But now I'm scared that maybe I did get hiv from her. I had my appendix removed last year and I get rashes sometimes. I've recently met the girl of my dreams and this fear is stopping me from really opening up or relationship. I want to marry her but am scared of everything now.

PLEASE HELP ME DOCTOR!!! the donation is on the way.

Scared in Vancouver

Hello, Scared in Vancouver.

Broken-condom insertive anal sex with a tranny-for-hire does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. You were tested for "everything" except HIV? Why exclude HIV? Unfortunately that the escort is still working can't be used as a surrogate marker for her being HIV negative.

Having rashes and an appendectomy are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) or HIV disease. However, the only way to determine if you have acquired the virus is to man up and take the test. A rapid test will provide you with an answer in just a few short minutes. I realize getting HIV tested is anxiety provoking, but when it comes to HIV knowing is always better than not knowing. See link below. Besides, look what not knowing is doing to your life. You're unable to fully pursue your relationship with "the girl of (your) dreams"! It's time to stop living in fear. The statistical odds are all in your favor that you did not contract the virus from your broken-condom tranny sexperience.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Good luck! Write back with your results and send me an invitation to the wedding!

Help me Dr Bob please..... (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU, 2011) ( IS IT BETTER TO GET HIV TESTED OR NOT TO KNOW, 2011) Jul 15, 2011

Two nice gay guys, question 2
Follow up to "Initial ICMA positive with Indeterminate Western Blot followed by a non-detectable HIV-1 RNA PCR test"