Anal warts transmission (HPV, 2011, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, 2011)
Sep 9, 2011
I have been diagnosed with anal warts recently and I have had 3 treatments so far and it is going well, however would I pass the virus on if a partner touched the area via his hands then touched his own genitals. I have put of dating Because of this situation. Thanks for any response
Response from Dr. Frascino
HPV (human papilloma virus) can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.