Anal warts transmission (HPV, 2011, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, 2011)
Sep 9, 2011
I have been diagnosed with anal warts recently and I have had 3 treatments so far and it is going well, however would I pass the virus on if a partner touched the area via his hands then touched his own genitals. I have put of dating Because of this situation. Thanks for any response
Response from Dr. Frascino
HPV (human papilloma virus) can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Culture Done By A Gynecologist Detect Hiv?
- Low White Blood Cell Count In Hiv Person
- How Do You Know If A Girl Has Hiv?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With Chlamydia
- Why Is It That Some People Contract Hiv And Some Don't?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.