Question about bed bugs and hiv (BEDBUGS, 2011)

Hi. I do not want to ask a hysterical or ignorant question; I have done research and am finding contradictory or confusing information: I saw what I think was a bed bug on my bed. I went to pick it up, and it immediately burst and splattered reddish liquid (what I believe was a recent blood meal) on my finger tips and a little under my finger nails. I know that hiv transmission via insect bite (by a blood-sucking insect like mosquito, mite, tick, etc.) is not a viable mode of transmission, but what if the insect bursts blood onto your skin? I read an article that stated that live hiv can be detected in bed bugs but that it does not replicate. So I guess I have two related questions: 1) Is there a possibility for hiv transmission when a bed bug bursts blood onto you, and 2) when the article states that live hiv can be detected but it does not replicate, is that the same as saying that hiv is not transmittable; in other words, does replication have to take place for transmission to occur? Or is there a possibility that transmission can occur when hiv is live but not replicating? Thanks. (The article that I referenced was "Potential for Insect Transmission of HIV: Experimental Exposure of Cimex hemipterus and Toxorhyncites amboinensis to Human Immunodeficiency Virus)

Hello.

1. Nope.

2. Yep.

See link below.

bed bugs blood... (BEDBUGS, 2011) Jan 12, 2011

On hiv medication but HIV negative
Anal warts transmission (HPV, 2011, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, 2011)