Post-oral sex hygeine

Dear Dr. Bob,

For reasons I guess I'll never understand, sucking cock is something I have to do a lot of. I've discussed this with my doctor a little bit, but the important thing I'm embarrassed to admit to him is that I always swallow. I'm fully aware of the risk, but because swallowing is so important to me I made the decision to give myself over to it completely, to accept the risk.

But having said that, I figure I can also try to minimize that risk in other ways. I do get tested pretty often and am still negative. On rare occasions I've had other STDs, and then I refrain from all sex until I'm cured. Now, I know about not brushing my teeth before indulging in my favorite activity, but what about after? How long to I need to wait when there is almost certainly some residual cum inside my mouth.

One more question I feel embarrassed to ask so late in the game. Should I rinse with hydrogen peroxide each time after somebody cums in my mouth? If I don't, do I put at risk the next guy I go down on?

Thanks for giving me an anonymous forum in which to ask these questions.

Peter

Hello, Peter Peter Peter Eater.

Sucking cock and swallowing baby batter is something you "have to do a lot of"??? Hmm. Okay, if you say so.

We generally advise not brushing teeth for four hours prior to going down on a throbbing tallywhacker to decrease the risk of damaging your gums. There really isn't a recommendation for post-blow-job teeth-brushing. Certainly as an extra precaution you could rinse with hydrogen peroxide or Listerine or whatever after giving a hummer or between hummers. (Just how many dudes in a row do you chow down on anyway?) As for the HIV-transmission risk for dudes farther down your blow-job queue, this is really not considered to be a significant risk. Hope that addresses your concerns. Peter, I'll bet you're one popular guy at a pool party, eh?

Be well. Stay well.

oraquick and clearview
You are Wonderful man, now let's get down to bussiness