Re: Mouth touched crotch area in crowded train

Thank you very much for your response previously. I have another question pertaining to this scenario. If I was the guy instead who's crotch accidentally found its way into the mouth of another person, will it be a no risk situation also for HIV / hepatitis / STDs? I was actually in a crowded dance studio and we were practicing some moves. I was doing a hip thrust forward and unfortunately the person in front was doing another part of the dance and had his face right in front of me. I had track pants on. Lastly in order to put my worrying mind to rest, can i conclude that HIV / hepatitis / STDs cannot be spread at all in public crowded scenarios like a bus, even if my penis (which might be erected as I woke from a prior short nap) pushes against other people's butt or other people's penis pushes against my butt, whether we are wearing low hanging pants or not? Thank you very much.

Hello, Hip Thruster.

Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.

Mouth touched crotch area in crowded train Aug 25, 2011

MSM Intercourse, condom broke, I was top/insertive (MORE INCORRECT PEP ADVICE, 2011)
please help me sir