Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Messing with streethooker
Sep 7, 2011

Robert , first of all , your articles are very inforamtive and helpful for people who are in worrysome situation as i am today !! I found you as one of the inspirational person whom i came across in my life, I want to do some donation to your website in month of november ,as i recently did some charity for under previliged kidseducation in my home country india .. I take a chance to appreciate you for the work you are doing to the world you being a survivor .. i really admire you the way you are leading your life , i also plan to some thing good to the world taking you as a role model ..

Thank you for your posts!!

Here is my story --

I am virgin 29 years and didn't have any sexual relationships so far .. I am waiting till i get married..

Yesterday I am in a parkinglot waiting in orlando ,FL near orange blossom trial (OBT ) , later i knew tht it is redlight kind of area in orlando . it is very dark at tht time ,

I saw couple of prostitutes (street hookers)roaming there when i was staying and waiting there for a friend.

a prostitute arrived to me and asked for bussiness stating 60$ for BJ and 120$ for Fck... she is basically white and her face is full of makeup and with her nails done .. she wear torn jeans to sell her ..... as soon as she came to me and asked i dont have any intention to have any sex but casually i asked can i touch your breasts , as it is dark i barely see her breasts ,immideately she get her top down for me to touch and with some foolishness i touched one of her breast ,as it is dark i barely see how her breast looks like but i felt pressing it for 2 secs maximum .. tht is the mistake i did .... I am not really sure wht is the physical condition of her breast ( any lacerations, lesions ,STD's,breast milk ) , i cant see as it is very dark. Later i told her sorry , I am not intrested , so she went off

The only mistake i did is touching her boobs for 2-3 seconds in dark , i dont have any visible cuts on my hand as far i see.... can you pls analyse my situation and tell me wht kind of STD's or HIV i am prone to touching the breast of prostitute ( street hooker) , . i seriously doubt she might have hiv..

after tht quickly i ran in to near by mc donalds and washed my hand with hot water and soap to stop any infection...

I am really terrified , I regret for wht i did casually out of temptation .. I really appreciate your advice on this , pls let me know wht testing is needed in my case where i dont know the physical condition of breast

Thanks Worried..

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello, Worried.

Thanks for your kind comments. Boob fondling is not a risk for acquiring HIV. Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. There is no reason to worry and no need to consider HIV testing.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sex with an HIV+ person
Next
I desperately need your advice Dr Bob...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.