Re; Just tested positive with Core HIV 1+2 Rapid home test kit

Thanks for your concern and reply: Please do not take me as a worried wart hog (i.e. worried well)

FYI, I tracked the CSW down in Cape Town to let her know my last test status and asked her to test also. She stated she had no concerns as she claims that she recently tested at a Catholic outreach health clinic and was tested with the G-Oecean rapid test kit. She claims that she tested negitive and even showed me the results which I have a copy in hand, but with my recent positive test concerns and as I have been known in the past by my peers as nicknamed 007 to follow up on peoples' actions and honesty, I Google the Ocean-G test to see if it even was used in South Africa. Well what popped up on Google hit me like a brick wall! The SA goverment is stating that they are recalling the G-Ocean rapid test kits due to to many false negitive readings givien out. Out of 4,000 ocean test readings, 80 flase negitives were giving out to patients who were actully positive. I had this girl test at the same pharmacy and she also tested positive with the HIV 1+2 Rapid Test Kit made by Core.

See below links. As stated and all the "BS" aside; I properly used a condom during sexual viginal intercourse and only had safe insertive vaginal sex, I had no insertive anal sex with the woman, no oral sex and also only deep french/open mouth kissing.

I am still seriously concerned as due to what symptoms I had from week 2 to week 6:

Week 2: muscle pain only and fatigue

week 3:{A} muscle pain (some times in shoulders and arms, then some times in legs, but not all at once in all the menton areas;{B} fatigue and lack of energy;{C}loss of appetite (but force myself to eat 2 full meals a day, but skip the junk food in between as I use to always snak on junk food between meals but in the country I was in junk food was not ready availble like in the US);{D} notice weight loss; {E} canker sore on inner lower left gum just below first and third molar; {F} white tounge, but when I brush it with my tooth brush it goes away; {G} Mild Night Sweats off and on.

On the 5th week I felt good with no real symptoms. But on the exact date of week 6 (Sunday 28/Aug) I had severe pain in my right upper bicep/tricep area only all day and I was very pale looking. I went for a walk around town to get my mind off the issue, also brought a themoertor which my temp was 98.6*F all day and had no problem with my energy level, but later that night at around 9:30 pm I felt a strange ill feeling come across my body like it was fighting an infection. This lasted (2) days with a pale looking in my face. On the 3rd following day I felt fine that eveing as I had to fly from one country to another and I was doing good with an excellent eating habite. But the next day I flet like it hit me again no energy, muscle aches, etc... I had to force my self to go down to the hotel restraunt and eat, but after (2) glasses of red wine my symptoms seem to go away and I was back feeling good with my energy back on line.

As of today 3/Sept I feel good, but still have a white tounge.

As stated I am still in a foreing country and do not want to re-test until I am back in the US. Please adivese what you think is going on with me. As stated, I never had no fever, no rash, no swollen lympe nodes and no real sore throat. Also, I never had any diarrhea and/or nausea/vomiting.

I reached out to my local HIV/AIDS home town council back in the US with little luck or support about my concerns.

http://dagauteng.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/defective-hiv-test-must-be-recalled/

http://www.citizen.co.za/citizen/content/en/citizen/local-news?oid=213699&sn=Detail&pid=334&DA-slates-clinic%E2%80%99s-HIV-blunder-

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71619?oid=247656&sn=Marketingweb+detail

http://www.journaids.org/images/uploads/2907_DA_slates_clinics_HIV_Blunder.pdf

Looking forward to your responce.

Hi.

My assessment and advice remain unchanged from the last two times I responded. See link below. Whether you are "007" or "worried wart hog," there is not much more I can offer you. Definitive testing will give you a definitive answer, and no amount of mental masturbation in the interim will really help.

Write back when you get your conclusive test results. I strongly suspect when you do we'll be WOO-HOO-ing together.

Concerned from possible exposer with CSW Aug 15, 2011

Just tested positive with Core HIV 1+2 Rapid home test kit Sep 2, 2011

Occupational Exposure
Nurse splashed by inanimate object...