Simple test question - Follow up...

Hi Dr, hopr you are well. I could not find a way to reply to my your answer about my ten hiv duo tests upto day 95 so I have started on a new thread. (Sorry...)

Your goodself (like so so many others) have told me my tests (excessive I know...) are more than conclusive.

My exposure was unprotected sex with an ex whilst on a "break" with my girlfriend.

I checked with the ex beofre continuing an unprotected sexual relationship with my girlfrind (who I had the break with) & she tole me she had had two partners - both protected in the time we had been apart.

In a nut shell, my ex had flu type symptoms within a few weeks of sleeping with the guys in question (I am 99% sure she is telling the truth about it being protected sex), sore throat, glands, temperature etc all went in about three days.

I have been so worried through this as I develped a toungle ulcer within a week of sleeping with her, also a sore throat. I have had raised taste buds on my tonge for around 13 weeks on and off although they could have been that way forever, - I have obsessed with looking at it I am afraid.

My girlfriend has had two mouth ulcers, a couple of minor sore throats & has had a bit of a stiff neck that comes and goes, random headaches and tummy aches but that is quite normal for the fairer of the species to be fair.

I met up with the ex and confimred again that she did indeed have "protected sex" so I am probably worrying way way too much as the symptoms are non specific, - mine especially being 15 weeks after the enocunters (two short sessions of sex in two days)

I have had ten duo tests from day 24 - 95 and also 5 Point Of Car insti tests too, - three clincs have "dicharged me" & many many HIV dotors I have spoken too have said "move on, you are fine".

I have tested to the extreme, worried myself out of my sanity & done verything possible to ensure I do not have HIV nor could have passed it on, - can I please have your thoughts??? Right now I have some under arm pain and this "tickly thorat, not painful just noticiable" is still here after 11 weeks.

I have used Hydrocortisone creams for 25 years & have been assured that these would not affect the IV Antibody test let alone the Antigen test.

95 Days, 15 tests (10 blood 5 poc), - can I now move on regardles of sympptoms?

Thank you in advance Dr, - your help is truly truly appreciated.

With Best Regards

Hello.

A "toungle ulcer"? What the hell is that?

My assessment hasn't changed with the additional information provided: You are definitively HIV negative.

If you can't accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of your HIV-negative status, I suggest you consult a licensed mental health professional to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational HIV fears.

Simple Test Question Sep 2, 2011

i know drinking and smoking weed doesnot effect hiv test . i just want to know do smoking(cigratte) tobacco afftect hiv blood test
Occupational Exposure