Small Whoo, $ 100 Donated!

Hi Doc

It's me again!!!! I got my 4 and bit week result back & it was negative! I have donated $100 dollars as promised! I has a full STD screening done and everything has come back negative, I am just waiting for the Herpes result, buy in the mean time I am going frikken nuts. I have had a burning sensation on the shaft of my penis and there are small paper cuts. Two doctors have had a look and both say it doesn't look like herpes because there is no blistering? This flared up about three weeks after my incident & has been burning for about 10 days now. I have been putting herpes cream on but it doesn't seem to be helping. I have no fever or swollen glands. Any idea please what else this could be?

Hi.

Congratulations on your negative "4 and bit" week test results!

Regarding the painful Mr. Happy, have you shown it to a dermatologist? He would probably be best at diagnosing the cause of the problem.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Additional good-luck karma is heading in your direction.

God luck. Be well.

Elisa doubtful,WB Negative and p24 reactive
i know drinking and smoking weed doesnot effect hiv test . i just want to know do smoking(cigratte) tobacco afftect hiv blood test