Going to Stop all tests...........May Be getting cure....

Hello Dr. Bob... How r u doing ,Once again i went for HIV CIMA combo and VDRL test after 6 months 13 days after exposure . It came negative again. Now i have decided that i'll not go for any further test of HIV and come back to my day to day life. Another side i am getting treatment of Molluscum from homeopathy from last one month. I am not sure but feeling some improvement . I think it's getting cure. Dr. bob I want to say you thanks from bottom of my heart. You support me and advice my when i can't share my lioness and sadness anyone . I want to do something good to whom which are going through my situation . May god bless you Dr. Bob. Love from heart. Pray from heart. Maddy....

Hello, Maddy.

Thanks for your thanks. I agree you should not have any additional HIV testing.

As for homeopathy, there is no scientific evidence this type of treatment is effective. I would recommend you stick with dermatologists for treatment of your molluscum.

Been sick for 11 years ....
Elisa doubtful,WB Negative and p24 reactive