RE: Donations continue. symptoms also.

Thank you for answering me. I want you to know that no matter what, I am promising for you i will donate every month, until a cure is found to this global problem. I want to remind you that my exams also researching the p24 antigen. I really am afraid to do a pcr for fear of a false positive, unless you feel is necessary. Thanks for everything my friend, my anxiety goes up sometimes, but for fear of harming my child, which is small and depend on me. Thank you . -I forgot to say, my skin was very dry. (I want to smile again.)

Hi.

You're welcome, and there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't be smiling right now.

As I've previously stated your negative HIV-antibody results are definitive and conclusive. See link below. The p24 antigen is helpful primarily in detecting early HIV infection. There is no reason to do PCR testing, either qualitative (DNA) or quantitative (RNA) test. There is absolutely no cause for concern regarding your child. Your problem is not HIV, but rather fear of HIV.

If your skin is dry use a moisturizing lotion or see a dermatologist. This was absolutely nothing to do with HIV because you don't have HIV. I can't say it any more straightforward than that.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of your HIV-negative status, you should consider a trial of anti-anxiety medications and counseling to help you confront and conquer your fears.

Be well. Stay well. Yes, all is indeed well, including you! Stop worrying and start smiling, okay?

Donations continue. symptoms also. Sep 5, 2011

RE: PLEASE HELP -Question for the second time, no reply first time.
Actual exposure question, part deux