Multiple low risks but very clear acute HIV symptoms

7 weeks ago, I had an exposure that includes multiple risks; vaginal protected sex, unprotected oral sex, I received 2 love bites which left marks on my neck and shoulder for a couple of days, and I suspect that the girl whom I had sex with used my toothbrush. I asked her whether she did that but she said no (I hope she didn't lie about that). Anyhow, 2 days before my exposure, I had a Brazilian waxing for my back and shoulders.

3 days after the exposure, I developed a rash on my back that is still there until today (after 7 weeks) along with an itchy skin all over my body! I got an itching sensation in different areas of my body including feet, legs, head, and of course back and shoulders although only the back and shoulders area were waxed! The rash I have is a frightening average to large bumps. I normally get acne on my back and they produce oil but this time they are average to large bumps like spots and they are very scart with no heads and they are all on the back and shoulders. I am not too much worried about the rash although it's seriously frightening as much as I am worried about the itchy skin which I've been having for more than 7 weeks now. Note that the itchy skin disappeared every few days but then it comes back.

I started to have an extreme tiredness that never goes away no matter how long I sleep accompanied by muscles pain! I've been suffering from that fatigue for more than 5 weeks now and it never completely disappeared. I can't practice sport normally although I played soccer twice during that period but it was so difficult to do that.

Luckily, my temp. didn't exceed 36.5 which is slightly below average although I always feel that my body is warm, no serious mouth ulcers, but I had a sore throat that disappeared in few days. I still have extreme fatigue, strange rash, and itchy skin and it's been like that for more than 6 weeks now.

I understand that my risk could be low but I'm worried extremely worried about the symptoms and I'm just not able to convince myself that it's not HIV. I'm even not able to concentrate and sometimes I'm too tired to say a word or to answer the phone.

Please help me in that Doctor!

By the way, I've been reading your posts and articles for years now and I believe you are doing a great thing for the humanity! I really can't find words for that! I believe I must donate to your organisation someday and I will definitely do that soon.

I asked the escort girl whom I had sex with if she was positive but her reaction wasn't actually very friendly and she asked me never to contact her again and that's of course without telling me the truth about her status which made my concerns very high.

Hello.

Vaginal protected sex would be considered "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break). Unprotected oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. "Love bites" that do not break the skin are not a risk for HIV transmission.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. That said, your particular symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Rather, your symptoms are suggestive of anxiety, guilt and depression.

I would advise you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will most likely be negative. The statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this sexperience.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good luck karma that your definitive HIV-antibody test is negative.

Raped am I HIV positive
Desperately need your help, please.