hiv outside of body

Dr. Bob people have threaened to stab me with a needle with hiv tainted blood. The needle is a sewing needle and the idea that the theese people have is that someone who is hiv posative is going to stabb themselves with the needle, give it to someone else, take it and drive 30-40 minites or even an hour, to my house and stabb me when I am sleeping. My question is... whould hiv blood live that long on a sewing needle? Tha needle stick with fresh blood is said e fact that the risk is 1 out of 300 chances, so if the blood starts and continues to dry the risk and infectiounes of the virus continues to decline..???? corect? thank you D. Bob onve again.

Hello, Ravi.

You're wondering if HIV is "alive on (your) testicles or other area of the skin and enter (your) girlfriend's vagina"??? Your testicles actually enter your girlfriend's vagina??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!

Relax Max! Your girlfriend's HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming you used a latex condom properly and it didn't fail (break). You are correct: HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body (or on your low hangers).

Good luck. Be well.

Is My patner at risk
Raped am I HIV positive