Donations continue. symptoms also.

I always keep on donate, is a commitment of mine.(08P09203BX376362E) Sorry about that, is that I have a young child who depends on me. Doctor Bob, I confess to you that is hard to forget it. Since anxiety and fear is great, I CMIA two fourth-generation, one to the other 476 days and 509 days, both negative, thank God. In fact with these tests I have no risk of late seroconversion? Remember that these tests also researched CMIA p24. I do not have the courage to do a PCR, for fear of false negatives, only if medically necessary. Some symptoms are gone, what worries me is still folliculitis, and hairy tongue . Besides all the symptoms that I mentioned in other questions, now I'm getting dermatitis behind the ears and side of nose. Doctor Bob a big hug. Stay with God. Here's the symptoms I've ever had: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Infected/Q215877.html

Hello.

Welcome back to the forum. I'm sorry to see you are still struggling with anxiety. I have indeed read all the questions you have submitted in the interim. I did not reply, as I was hoping that with the passage of time your irrational fears would subside. Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case.

Regarding folliculitis, please note that the vast, vast, vast majority of cases of folliculitis don't have anything to do with HIV! I would suggest you consult a dermatologist. Most cases of folliculitis resolve readily with appropriate treatment. The dermatologist would also be able to evaluate and treat your facial dermatitis. Again, this is not HIV related!

Regarding your tongue, it's possible your low, but not absent, salivary IgA could contribute to mouth and tongue problems. If your tongue is bothering you, see an ear, nose and throat (ENT) physician for an evaluation and treatment. One thing is absolutely certain: The cause of these symptoms is not HIV. Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 509 days are absolutely definitive and conclusive. There is no reason to consider quantitative HIV plasma PCR RNA testing. By the way, the concern with PCR testing is not "false negatives," but rather false positives.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your irrational fears, I would suggest you see a licensed mental health professional to help you confront and conquer these unwarranted worries. Cognitive behavior therapy (counseling) and anti-anxiety mediation can be very helpful in putting these fears permanently to rest where they belong.

Thank you for your ongoing generous support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. I'm here if you need me, but I do sincerely hope you'll soon be WOO-HOO-ing rather than worrying.

Be well.

DR. BOB ARE THERE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PIANO CONCERT ON SEPT. 18th???????????????
percentage of transmitting HIV infected blood thru a cut on hands