Unessecary Panicking

I know this sounds stupid but about 3 months ago I went on holiday with my friends and I cut myself on something sharp at a bar on my finger. I'm not sure what it was but I put a plaster on it straight away. I've panicked myself into thinking I have HIV. Is this possible?

Hi.

You write: "I've panicked myself into thinking I have HIV. Is this possible?" So you are asking me is it possible that you've panicked yourself into thinking you have HIV? Of course it's possible. You've already done it, right?

If the true intent of your question was to ask is it possible to contract HIV from getting a cut on something sharp at the bar, well, the answer would be "of course not!"

am i hiv infected?
follow up: 35 weeks pregnant