Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

YOU MAYBE AN EXPERT
Sep 3, 2011

On HIV, however you are NOT an expert on the panic people feel when they come to you and the relief you give them. With your knowledge you could never understand the differene you make to peoples' lives. We who know nothing, owe you plenty, I'm serious. You need to be told this as the daily grind of answering QTND - may seem a bore, but for us, you make more difference than if you set my broken finger, enlarged my penis or unblocked my sinuses. Seriously Dr Bob, thankyou.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

I was convinced when I read the title of your post that you were going to be one of those rightwing wingnuts who write in from time to time to tell me I'm going to hell for my evil "lifestyle". Instead, I was very pleasantly surprised to find your very kind comments!

Someday perhaps I'll publish a book of QTNDs (questions that never die) and their corresponding ATNCs (answers that never change). It could be filled with Dr. Bobisms. Perhaps it could be entitled "The Wizard of Poz."

I'm delighted that you (and others) find the information here enlightening and reassuring. I can see why it would make more of a difference than if I set your broken finger or unblocked your congested sinuses. But as for my STD/HIV advice making more of a difference than "enlarging (your) penis"??? WOWZA!

Be well; stay well; and I've heard from multiple sources that your trouser snake doesn't need any enhancements.

Thanks again for the compliment!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Am I negative??
Next
am i hiv infected?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.