YOU MAYBE AN EXPERT

On HIV, however you are NOT an expert on the panic people feel when they come to you and the relief you give them. With your knowledge you could never understand the differene you make to peoples' lives. We who know nothing, owe you plenty, I'm serious. You need to be told this as the daily grind of answering QTND - may seem a bore, but for us, you make more difference than if you set my broken finger, enlarged my penis or unblocked my sinuses. Seriously Dr Bob, thankyou.

Hi.

I was convinced when I read the title of your post that you were going to be one of those rightwing wingnuts who write in from time to time to tell me I'm going to hell for my evil "lifestyle". Instead, I was very pleasantly surprised to find your very kind comments!

Someday perhaps I'll publish a book of QTNDs (questions that never die) and their corresponding ATNCs (answers that never change). It could be filled with Dr. Bobisms. Perhaps it could be entitled "The Wizard of Poz."

I'm delighted that you (and others) find the information here enlightening and reassuring. I can see why it would make more of a difference than if I set your broken finger or unblocked your congested sinuses. But as for my STD/HIV advice making more of a difference than "enlarging (your) penis"??? WOWZA!

Be well; stay well; and I've heard from multiple sources that your trouser snake doesn't need any enhancements.

Thanks again for the compliment!

Am I negative??
am i hiv infected?