No seroconversion fears (woohoo!)

Hey doc,

Wrote you a few weeks ago about possible exposure from over a year ago and not knowing if my last test was 3 months or not. I just got my letter from the doctors which was negative. I no longer have to fear and worry, and funny enough, all my "weird" symptoms have disappeared. Weird huh?

Doc you are in my prayers that we see a cure very soon. I thank you for answering my questions for the last year. I also want to extend a invitation to anyone that might live in the Maryland, VA area, there is an AIDS run/walk in Annapolis in October. Please come out and support the much needed research that will eventually lead us to a world with no HIV.

Thanks Doc, I know you hear it alot but you are a wonderful person. Thank you for doing what you do, I will continue to donate every year for as long as I live, or for as long as your foundation is around.

Thanks again.

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks! WOO-HOO! It's actually quite common for all "symptoms" (especially the "weird" ones) to magically evaporate once someone realizes he is not HIV infected!

Be well. Stay well. Good luck with the Annapolis AIDS Run/Walk! Also, please accept my heartfelt thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Pregnant / positive elisa but negative western blot (POSITIVE ELISA, NEGATIVE WESTERN BLOT, PREGNANT, 2011)
Uncertaintity of Test an worried