Teeth marks on the penis

Hello Doctor,

I live in Pune, India, I had sex with a call girl approx 12 days back, I used condom while inserting it in the vagina, however received unprotected oral sex from her. there were a few teeth marks that were left on my penis after the encounter. I have been very terrified since then as the teeth marks were red in color (it seemed as the blood had clotted in them) also the fact that the condom which was inserted inside her, she sucked on the same condom and then after removing the condom, sucked me again (Could the vaginal fluid in her mouth cause any damage ?) I do not know whether she was HIV positive. Also, after two days I had slight soar throat and a congested nose which stayed on for a week (cold like symptoms, sneezes and wet cough deposits)

My anxiety is killing me, what are my chances of having an infection through this encounter ? Also, very scared to test, I have not had fever like (FLU) symptoms till now but am very scared of the days to come. I cannot concentrate on work or anything else.

Would a 30-40 day antibody test be confirmatory ? I recently had a anxiety night sweat........please help as things are not as easy in India for testing and all as they are in the US. Also I would love to contribute to any of your initiatives in India.

Should I take the 30 day antibody test as I am very scared......kindly guide me if you know the way things are done in India.

Hello.

So long as Toothy Tessie didn't actually break the skin on your Mr. Happy, your HIV-acquisition risk would be negligible. "Teeth marks" that do not break the skin, even if there is some bruising involved, would not increase HIV-transmission risk.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

If you decide to get an HIV-antibody test, wait until the three-month mark for a definitive test result.

about stds (QTND: CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV OR STDs, 2011)
Just tested positive with Core HIV 1+2 Rapid home test kit