Sep 2, 2011
Hello, great forum, warm advice! Thanks
I know their will be no definitive answer to this question, but if you could give me the benefit of your experience....
1) When symptoms of ARS appear, do they tend to be individual ie some mouth ulcers? or do they tend to be a combination ie fever, rash and mouth ulcers ?
I have found lots of information about what they symptoms are and what the frequency of each is but not whether they occur together.
My freak out is based on the fact that 4 weeks after a blow job where no sperm entered my mouth, I got 4 mouth ulcers and a swollen occipital lymph node. Does this mean anything? I know you can't say for sure...
Cheers Dr. Bob, sorry to be a pain!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. The symptoms are generally concurrent (occur around the same time).
2. Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.