A few questions to put my mind at ease

Hi, I am very worried right now about HIV, it is always clouding my thoughts and making me crazy.

On March 9, I had unprotected sex with an HIV+ partner, I was the top. I was drunk at the time, and have since quit drinking by the way. I had a negative test result on August 5th.. So would retesting be neccesary for this incident?

Also, just the other night I was fooling around with a guy and while we were laying in bed, he poked his penis into my butt and so therefore some precum probably got into my anus. We didn't have sex, and I removed his penis immediately, but I am still very worried. I have been trying to practice safe sex 100% of the time. Would this be a high risk if he were HIV positive, and would I need to get tested for this possible exposure?

Thank you so much for your time, I just want to know when I can finally move on with my life and stop worrying about HIV.

Hi.

Unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is considered a significant HIV-acquisition risk. The CDC recommends HIV-antibody testing out to the six-month mark for significant exposures. Your negative tests out to five months are extremely encouraging, as the vast majority (but not all) of HIVers will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibody in their blood within four to six weeks after primary infection. Good luck! Be well.

positive moms mixed feeding babies
ARS symptoms