Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You Are the BEST
Sep 2, 2011

Dear Doctor: It always amazes me how you never tire of answering so many questions people pose. Your candid responses and insightful thought never cease to amaze me. Perhaps an added degree in psychology could earn you more money. I read your forum frequently and have learned so much over the past 2 years. I am the negative 1/2 of a magnetic relationship. I have learned that "safe" is the best way to keep one's mind intact. Why people continue to put themselves in risky situations is unbelievable. You provide so much knowledge and hope for those who do not make good choices. Please realize that sometimes you are the only hope that some people have. Your advice is always on target because you truly are an expert in the field of HIV; the BEST as far as I am concerned. I enjoy reading your forum and am looking forward to a second career in nursing. Please continue to provide HOPE for those in need. You are loved and much more appreciated than you will ever know. Thank you!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

Thank you for your exceedingly kind comments! Usually when someone titles their post "You Are the BEST" they are usually trying to flatter me into responding to their anxiety-laden, guilt-filled question related to a boozy encounter with a Badda Bing babe with bodacious ta-tas and a 23-day-old microscopic paper cut.

I'm delighted to hear you are considering a second career in nursing. It's a great field.

I'm hoping you and your positively charged Mr. (or Ms.) Right find the same happiness in your magnetic relationship that Steve and I have found in ours.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
thank you for your support
Next
Can you take it to the bank?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.