thank you for your support

Sir, I had anal sex with my friend in the month of Jan while that course condom broke later when we went for the blood test we came to know that he was having HIV later i mailed you and you had suggested me to go for a blood test and the result was negative in my case later i mailed you in the month of may you told third month negative result is encouraging but our foundation suggests you to go for sixth month test i got it done in the month of July sir its negative is this enough or should i go for my further test sir please suggest me i am getting scared still dont known what to do sir please help me

Hello.

Welcome back to the forum. If you have tested repeatedly negative out six mouths from your last potential exposure (unprotected sex), you are HIV negative and no further HIV tests would be warranted.

I would suggest you and your positively charged boyfriend read through the information in the chapter in the archives devoted to magnetic couples. You may want to consider implementing some of the harm-reduction strategies discussed there (having your partner begin antiretroviral treatment to decrease his viral load which would in turn decrease the risk of transmitting the virus in case of an accidental exposure, having a starter pack of PEP, PrEP, etc.)

Good luck to you both.

Simple Test Question
You Are the BEST