|Simple Test Question
Sep 2, 2011
Is a 14 week HIV duo test conclusive? There have been a total of ten tests done up intil the 95th day test - all negative.. Can I foget this and move on with life now?
Thank you Dr,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your 10 (ten!!!) negative HIV Duo Tests out to 95 days would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able, barring any unusual circumstances. (You didn't mention your potential HIV risk.)
I should also mention 10 (ten!!!) tests in 14 weeks is excessive!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Hemoglobin Level In A Hiv Patient?
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
- Folic Acid And Neuropathy
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Can High Cholesterol Cause Sensory Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.