A Long Overdue Windy City WOO HOO!

Hi Doc, My writing you is extremely overdue and I apologize for the delay. I wrote you back in December of 2010 under the title of "Huge Mistake and Extremely Worried Well." I had been unfaithful to my beautiful wife and had a condom slip incident along with the lack of where-with-all to withdraw. I was then at the three month mark and was going in for my definitive HIV antibody test. It so thankfully came back Negative! WOO HOO!! I literally yelled that aloud in honor of you when I got the results and had meant to write to you immediately when other personal issues came up and distracted me. I'd been meaning to write ever since with a sincere heartfelt THANK YOU, Doc Robert. No words I could use here would be sufficient to describe how amazing and beautiful of a person you are. The simple fact that you touch so many people's hearts without ever meeting them in person is testimony to your spirit! People like you support and restore faith in humanity. The best thing I got out of the whole ordeal was a better awareness of HIV infection as well as how it affects it's "cohabitants." I have so much compassion for those who are indeed positively charged and every opportunity I get to educate someone else or listen to a news-story related to the AIDS epidemic, i do. You have lost a Worried-Well, but you have gained a soldier in the fight against HIV. Let's beat this together and all be here for the cure!

Im also sending you my good-luck/health Karma in the form of a donation to your foundation again, and will continue to do so as much as I can. And if I ever see you in person I owe you a giant hug!

Sincerely, Ex-Windy-City-Worried-Well

Hello, Ex-Windy-City-Worried-Well.

Thank you for your very kind comments and taking the time to write in and share your truly excellent news. WOOOO-HOOOO! (Some folks actually do yell "WOO-HOO" in our medical office when they get their negative test results.)

I'm thrilled to have converted yet another worried-well into a soldier in the battle against HIV/AIDS. (Gosh, if I can convert just three more, I'll win the toaster oven!) I'll definitely accept your offer to fight together and be here fore the cure!

Finally, please accept my sincere appreciation for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Be well. I'll be waiting for that promised hug!

Dr, Wife may be pregnant, please help, panic mode
RE: How possible to get Parkinson and Schizophrenia with AIDS