No question just thanks

Although you never answered my question directly I wanted to say thank you for the great work you do on this site. Even though I was looking for some personal reassurance being able to read your responses to other people actually helped ease my anxiety and give me a greater knowledge of HIV and aids. I realize that I have a fear of HIV and your site has done a great deal to ease that fear. My negative HIV rapid blood test today helped too. Keep up the good work and thanks a lot. I didn't get a response but you helped nonetheless. Donation will be forthcoming.

Hi.

Thanks for your kind words and your understanding. I receive literally thousands of questions on a continuous basis from throughout the cyber-universe. I do read every question, but can only personally respond to a small percentage. Most questioners are requesting information on common topics that I've already addressed many times before in the archives or they are looking for reassurance regarding concerns that are very similar to those in many posts in the archives. I try to encourage all questioners to check the archives for the information or reassurance they desire before submitting their question, as it is a much more immediate way to get what they need compared to waiting for my personal response. My answers have been very consistent over the years. So much so that I often fear I'm becoming "The Department of Redundancy Department." At any rate I'm delighted you found the reassurance you needed to realize you are dealing with "fear of HIV" rather than HIV itself.

As for your negative rapid test today, I have one word for you: WOOOOO-HOOOOO. (Or is that two words or perhaps not a word?)

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Humble apologies!
re: ars, pep, seroconversion, and some emotional feedback Aug 31, 2011