Humble apologies!

Dear Dr Bob

It's the mad man again!!! :-) Thanks so much for accepting my apology and sending your good luck karma, much appreciated. May I please indulge some mote of your time? I am still waiting for my results, it's a public holidays here for 10 days, so I have to wait on tender hooks. Aaaaaargh. In terms of ARS, I have had a very dry mouth with white tongue for about a week and had a mouth ulcer for about 4 days. I have had some night sweats, not too bad though. My temperature is normal, no rash or swollen glands. Just very high stress levels & a very uncomfortable burning on my member, which I think is herpes :-(((( This is about 4 weeks after my incident. Why do we do the things we do!!!! Could my dry mouth be caused by the stress or could it be a ARS symptom? Thanks again for the support & I have a deal for you! $100 dollars to your foundation if my results come back negative & for each test after that! Hope I need to send you lots of $$$$$$ :-)

Hi.

I'll gladly accept your deal (and I'll advise the foundation office that the funds are essentially a sure thing)!

Regarding your symptoms, anxiety can cause a dry mouth. A dry mouth can result in a white coating of the tongue and a predisposition to the development of oral ulcers. I do not believe your mouth symptoms are HIV related.

As for the "burning member," if this is herpes or any of a number of other STDs, effective treatment is available. You shouldn't have to wait 10 days to have this problem evaluated and treated!

Good luck! And thanks in advance for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Please accept my humble apologies!!! Aug 31, 2011

MEDICATION TIMING - HOW MUCH PRECISION NEEDED? ( ATRIPLA AND FOOD, 2011) (EFAVIRENZ AND FOOD,2011)
No question just thanks