Please accept my humble apologies!!!

Dear Dr Bob

I am the mad man who wrote to you the other day about my life been over. Please accept my humble apologies, I in no way meant to be insensitive or disrespectful to you or anybody else who has been in the same situation as me. I have just been in a very dark place and my emotions got the better of me. I am travelling and have no support base, hence me writing to you. Please once again accept my apology and keep up the fantastic work that you do.

Hi.

Apology accepted. Good-luck/good-health karma coming your way! The statistical odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this condom-failure sexperience with your CSW Thailand.

Good luck! Remember, one can never be too careful when banging cock in Bangkok!

TERRIFIED MY LIFE IS OVER!!!! PLEEZE HELP Aug 29, 2011

ars, pep, seroconversion, and some emotional feedback
Thank you for your reply just a few notes for the website