Thank you so much

Hello Dr.Bob,

Thank you so much for your answer ( How safe is Truvada for long term). I was quite relieved to hear your answer that Atripla may not related to Neuropathy or Facial wasting. Probably TB meds that i used to take for 6 months ( Rifampicin+Izoniasid+Pyrazinamide)which cause neuropathy. Also about Truvada possible side effects and toxicities,i could only hope that it won't be happen to me. For now, maybe i would stay on Atripla instead of switch to Truvada+Isentress or Intelence+Isentress+Prezista. The reason is because if i change to other regiments which is not a daily single dose, it could affect the adherence since i'm working full time now. Hopefully in 5-10 years ahead there will a be a cure/functional cure for this disease.

I will support your foundation regularly every month.

Good luck

Ivan

Hello, Ivan.

Thanks for your thanks and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. I'm here in case you need me, okay?

How safe is Truvada for long term? Aug 27, 2011

Experimental drug could potentially cure any viral infection (science daily.com)
Repeat Test?