much better (or at least i think so...) THANK YOU!

Dr. i wrote a few days ago,. i was really scared because have oral candida, joint and muscle pain, etc. i had done an ELISA 4th gen about 20 months later....last month has been very difficlt for me i could`t sleep, could`t eat well i only keep praying that my first result was accurate, so guess what? i finally after a whole nite of crying decided to do a rapid test at a public hiv center here in my country they did an advanced quality rapid test, result: NEGATIVE i felt soooo relieved ... i must confess somehting in the back of my mind is still hesitating, but i can now go to the dr. and proudly show 2 negative test!!! and put an end to this :) so, am i right i CAN now say that i'm 100% hiv negative? god bless you and give you many, many years of life. thanks again!

Hello.

Your negative HIV test comes as no surprise to me! See link below. Yes, you are conclusively HIV negative and should stop worrying. If that "something in the back of (your) mind" continues to bother you, you should seek help from a licensed mental health professional to help you accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of your HIV-negative status. By the way this response also applies to the other nine questions you submitted to me over recent days! (yes, I really do read them all!)

HELP i hope you answer the first time :) Aug 20, 2011

Lab Work and Starting Medication
Française angoissée - hiv et toxoplasmose