Hiv transmission from Kissing and Oral sex? No semen

Hey Doc!

I've been looking at all of your wonderful support to others for the past 3 months because I had a possible encounter with someone who may have had it so I was scared and now I may have done it again.

Just last night, I went to a gay club and I was the main attraction since I was young and cute so I had about 4 guys on me. All 4 kissed me but only 2 sucked me. What are the odds of me being infected with HIV if it was just kissing and oral sex with no semen since neither one of us came as I felt uncomfortable(my first time with men) so I left.

I had a hard time the last time when I thought I had HIV but this is different since it's not like unprotected sex.

You think I will be ok?

Hello.

The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be even less, as we don't know the HIV status of the guys tooting on your skin flute.

It seems you are still in the midst of your coming out process. As a newbie, I'd suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on related links. Pay particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted and how to protect yourself from STDs, including HIV.

As for being the "main attraction because you are young and cute," enjoy it, because this stage usually lasts about 15 minutes until someone even younger and cuter saunters in.

Be well. Stay well.

Penis to Penis Frottage (SPIT OR SWALLOW, 2011)
Well, Ollie, that's another fine mess...