RE: RE: Oral sex, Ejaculate in Mouth, PEP

Hi Dr Bob

Thank you so much for your advice. I truly appreciate it. This is not a question just a thank you. I have the utmost respect for you and the work you and your colleagues have been doing over the years.

I do not usually advertise when I donate money to a good cause, but in this case I want to share that I did donate some dollars to your foundation, not for a thank you, but just to show that my gratitude extends beyond words.

Kind regards and I hope you have an awesome day Werner (South Africa)

Hi, Werner.

Thanks for your thanks and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free! (I'll also send you a personalized acknowledgement and note of appreciation via snail mail.)

Be well! Stay well!

RE: Oral sex, Ejaculate in Mouth, PEP Aug 24, 2011

Mouth touched crotch area in crowded train
PREGNANCY & UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD