Mouth touched crotch area in crowded train

Dear Dr, I am constantly worrying about acquiring HIV from the slightest of things. I have read many of your posts and know that it is not possible to acquire HIV whilst commuting on public transport with HIV people. However, my situation is slightly different. I was on a very crowded train and was seated down. At one moment, I bent forward to check on my friend further down the carriage. Unknowingly, a man was attempting to move in front of me at the exact same moment and my face collided into his crotch area. I will like to know if there is any risks of acquiring HIV, Hepatitis or STDs of any sort via my mouth from this particular incident. Since he has his pants on, this is probably not an oral sex scenario whereby there is a low risk of transmission right? However, if he did not had any underwear on or that his pants was very thin or that his zip was not fully pulled, will there be any risks? Lastly, do I need any tests at the 3 / 6 months mark? Thank you very much. Looking forward to your reply.

Hi.

"I am constantly worrying about acquiring HIV from the slightest things." Yep! No doubt about that! In fact as it turns out, your mouth-crotch collision is another of those "slightest things" worries! Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. However, your chances of getting asked out on a date by the guy whose Mr. Happy wound up in your mouth are excellent!

your opinion about reservoir hiv
RE: RE: Oral sex, Ejaculate in Mouth, PEP