your opinion about reservoir hiv

Just read an article here on scientists finding that hiv still infects cells by attraction rather than in a hidden reservoir. I wish I could find it again and I might sound more intelligent. I got the idea that it just shut the door on a potential cure by "waking up" the latent reservoir and eradicating hiv through ARV. So this means that another cure theory bites the dust correct?

thanks,

Max

your opinion-i found the article (Submitted Aug 24, 2011)

here is the article I was referring to: Cell-to-Cell Spread of HIV Keeps Viral Reservoir Going Despite ART (From aidsmap)

http://www.aidsmap.com/Cell-to-cell-spread-of-HIV-keeps-viral-reservoir-going-despite-ART/page/2046742/

Sorry. It just seems like another door has shut......again.

Hi.

Relax Max! These discoveries actually bring us closer to a cure (either functional or total eradication)! As the author states: "Determining the location of viral reservoirs in the body, as well as mechanisms that maintain it, are important parts of the search for an HIV cure." Stimulating (waking up) latent virus will most likely still be part of the ultimate cure. However, in addition, if this current finding is validated, we may need to develop mechanisms to increase antiretroviral drug concentrations within cells as well. Max, every time we increase our understanding of how HIV causes disease, we move ever closer to developing an effective cure.

Does a less healthier person, more prone to get HIV?
Mouth touched crotch area in crowded train