Was worried for a while, passed the 3 month test, now what? (VOMIT, 2011)

Hello! First I would like to thank you for running this great site. It is a wonderful resource and place of support.

I asked questions on here about 3 and 4 months ago about two incidents while bar tending that led to me fear I had contracted HIV.

1. I poked myself on a lapel pin a precarious customer slammed on a bar table in a fit of rage for being asked to leave the bar. This was 4 months before my recent HIV test. (not rapid, they drew my blood and took 3 days to return results)

2. A bar customer was over served and came to my bar near the end of the evening and unfortunately vomited on on my bar as well as another patron. Simultaneously I cut my finger on broken glass and feared I may have either touched the rag used to clean up the vomit with the cut finger or someway it got into the cut. This happened somewhere between 92 and 100 days before my recent HIV blood test.

I realize it is quite illogical to think either of these situations were a potential risk and I have some extreme anxiety issues to deal with maybe even unfortunately some OCD like fear of contamination symptoms, truly I think this was a lesson in patience.

My hope is that This will be my last time addressing these issues here on the forum.

Would you say my Negative result on my recent HIV test is certifiably Woohoo-able from both incidents?

I'm ready for more productive thoughts. I am a Project Manager for a creative company now, own another small start up creative company, just relocated cities and am getting married this year.

Life is busy and stressful, but I want to enjoy it and move past this.

Thank you so much for your support and advice, I hope my donation has helped you continue your efforts.

Best, An over-worried, ready to move on, grateful young lady

Once again, thank you so much for

Hello, Overly-Worried, Ready-to-Move-On, Grateful Young Lady.

Your negative HIV-antibody test is indeed definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-able for both incidents. I agree neither incident was a real risk for HIV acquisition! See link below regarding vomitus!

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Vomit During Oral Oct 4, 2010

Vomit transmission May 21, 2008

re re: doing things properly
Does a less healthier person, more prone to get HIV?