re re: doing things properly

thank you again Dr.Bob..I have actually already got the ball rolling with all of that. i've made a doctor's appt. for her so she can get referred to a psychiatrist and therapist so she can get on her proper medications again. And have just today found an apartment for her to hopefully move into by Sept. 1st. I would like to thank you for alleviating my fears regarding the diseases because that allowed me to better focus on helping her get things done that she needs (as this experience has been very stressful without added unnecessary fears distracting me)...you are very kind to give me added advice in regards to helping her, thank you again J...btw, i'm the 'J' that thinks you're 'so fricking funny!' :)

Hi, J.

I wish every person in need had a sister like you! BRAVO!

You keep helping sis and I'll keep tickling your funny bone. Deal?

re: (doing things properly) Aug 24, 2011

I think i need professional help
Was worried for a while, passed the 3 month test, now what? (VOMIT, 2011)